The 'Richard Hannon Trainer' System
There are just four simple criteria to this system that has made regular profits since 2008.
1) The race must be a flat 'Maiden' race on turf.
2) We exclude Amateur, Apprentice & Ladies races.
3) The horse must be trained by Richard Hannon.
4) The horse must be 2 years old.
Following these four simple criteria you would have made 186.09pts since 2008.
2008 108.74pts, 2009 22.04pts, 2010 -8.23pts,
2011 -5.76pts, 2012 13.11pts, 2013 56.19pts
Total runs 563 Won 127 (23% SR)
The 'Southwell All-Weather' System
There are just four criteria to this system that has made profits since 2004.
1) Horse race must be at Southwell racetrack.
2) The horse must be from the USA. We are looking for (USA) after the horse's name.
3) The race must be a 'Handicap' with 4-15 runners.
4) The race must be ran in the Spring, Summer & Autumn months (not Winter - December to February).
Following these four simple criteria would have made 292.63pts profit since 2004.
2004 23.75pts, 2005 45.33pts, 2006 -32.55pts, 2007 28.58pts, 2008 6.39pts, 2009 32.58pts, 2010 53.69pts, 2011 -9.08pts, 2012 62.74pts, 2013 81.20pts.
Total Runs 1054 Won 167 (16% SR)